We all know Goa for its beaches and amazing nightlife. Although the names we usually hear are Baga, Calangute and Anjuna beaches but Goa has a variety of other beaches too that are hidden from the crowd and are highly untouched. A lot liberal than other states of India, Goa is one of the best places where you can shed all your inhibitions and have time of your life. If you stay in Delhi and are craving for some peaceful time with your spouse, then Goa is the place for you. Book you Delhi to Goa flights Airasia online to get best of deals. Here are some beaches to explore with your loved one to have an awesome time.
- Galgibaga Beach: Much the same as the well known Morjim shoreline, Galgibaga is also a home to and favorable site for the rare Olive Ridley turtle. In any case, not at all like Morjim, this shoreline is forsaken aside from a modest bunch of shacks that offer cheap, heavenly fish. Galgibaga is 18kms from Canacona, south of Talpona stream estuary.
- Agonda Beach: This is an astounding spot for a picnic on a beach. The rocky area on the southern tip of the shoreline against a purplish blue sky loans a touch of show to the tranquil scene. Go searching for the bats settling in trees that line the shore. One thing is for sure that you can’t miss their dark capes and yellowish- brown faces. It’s situated around 37 kms from Margao.
- Betul Beach: The wide field of this little sandy beach can be found around 18kms from Margao. The view will remind you of conventional waterfront angling towns. It even has a little tidal pond and a seventeenth century fort close-by. Get to Mobor beach via land and after that get on the Cavelossim-Assolna ship over the River Sal to the shoreline.
- Cola Beach: It’s said that even some of the people living in Goa don’t know about this hidden beach. To get to this concealed beach travel south to Canacona and afterward glance around for the signs that will lead you to an impeccably spotless shoreline envisioned against a faultless setting of coconut forests and blue skies. It’s just five minutes from Agonda beach and has one of a kind tidal pond encompassed by beach huts where you can stay overnight.
- Velsao Beach: North to the well known Majorda and Colva beaches in the southern Goa is this staggering shoreline with delicate, brilliant sand and only a lifeguard and some flying creatures to stay with you. A perfect destinations for couples you can get away from the hordes of more famous beaches close-by.
- Arambol Beach: This wonderful spot in Pernem is another tranquil shoreline where you can have enthusiastic Barbeque nighttimes with loved ones, in case you like getting a thrill out of the perspectives of the cliffs surrounding the beaches on both sides. The territory is gradually picking up in fame, pulling in a more bohemian group to its shorelines. Bistros and eateries have appeared near the shoreline so you’ll be able to appreciate a chilled lager after a swim.
- Butterfly Beach: One of the best hidden beaches in Goa, Butterfly beach is unexplored stretch of sand in view of its disconnection. It’s situated on Butterfly Island and is an incredible spot in case you’re searching for privacy. The best way to reach Butterfly Island’s delightful shoreline is by by taking a boat from Agonda or Palolem shoreline.
With no dearth of options to choose from places to visit in goa for honeymoon, come to these hidden beaches with your loved one to have best of experience. Book your tickets on the Delhi to Goa flights airasia to save money on traveling.
Author Bio: Anjali Gupta is a professional travel blogger with years of experience in tourism in India. She writes for a number of websites and enjoys a wide following. She has an expertise in offbeat destinations and offers travel tips on planning and packages as well.