The big day has finally arrived you are finally getting married. But arranging a wedding venue is no simple task. So, here are some tips to help you decorate your countryside house for a wedding.
Embrace the country side
Use the country side. Don’t just put up some huge tents and hide all that, beautiful scenery. Either have an outdoor wedding or you can also clean up and decorate a large barn to make the venue look more country like.
Make the guests look up
Keep in mind the decorations of the roof of the venue. Decorating the roof will give the reception a more decked-outlook. There are many ways you can decorate the ceiling of the venue
- You can drape the ceiling with a light colored cloth. Keep the drapes white or in light contrast with the theme color of the wedding.
- You can hand your flowers from the ceiling
- You can add paper lanterns on the ceiling which will give the venue a great look especially when the sun goes down.
- Hang light colored balloons from the ceiling
Get unique and inviting table décor
Table décor is one of the most prominent parts of any wedding. And it is a great place to express your creativity and uniqueness. Look for modern table décor to make your rental china pop. You should keep the following tips handy while decorating the tables.
- Get a unique table runner which is preferably patterned.
- Rather than having some huge floral pieces, space them out in smaller vases to center the length of the runner.
- Rent some matching cutlery
- Rent colored glassware to make your tables stand out
- Add some candles to the décor if the event is going late.
Create a photo display
Pictures are better than a million words. And their display is an excellent way to start off a relationship. Creating a photo display can be a great way to enlighten the guests with the story of the bride and groom. It can also be a great conversation starter. You can add the photos of the groom’s family on one side and the photos of the bride’s family on the other side. Or you can just mix them all up. There are many ways to display these photos some of which are mentioned below.
- Create a photo wall
- Create a photo tree
- Make a photo album station where people can view photos and learn the stories behind them
- Get a projector and play a slideshow of the photos
- Play the slideshow on a TV screen
Focus on the lighting
The lighting is one of the most integral parts of any wedding venue. Without the proper lighting, even the most elegantly designed venue can look dull and boring. So, focus on the lights and keep the following tips in mind while lighting the venue
- Chose a focal point in the venue and light it brightly. It can be a flower display, a wedding cake or even an ice sculpture.
- Use the natural light during the day
- Use lamps and paper lanterns
- Use candles at night.
Here is a link that can help you rent a countryside house in quite reasonable rates. I hope it helps.
Carolina Owens is a business graduate from London School of Economics. She likes to blog about latest business news and trends. She likes hanging out with friends in her free time. You can [Forsaleorrentbyowner.com.au] read her post on Outsourcing Virtual Assistants.